How to add the organization membership?

What Wildbook are you working in? Amphibian Reptile Wildbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook | Login

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? I wanted to put the researchers using this Wildbook into different organizations (as they are), but I don’t find a way to do so. there is no box or anything and I cannot select anything. Neither under my account, nor if I use the user management site

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing? perhaps have a look at the user management at the Amphibian and reptile Wildbook

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Barbara.Caspers

Organizations currently require Wild Me to create them. Their only real function at this point is to allow administrative users in that organization (who have the orgAdmin role) to create new user accounts in that organization, rather than having you or us create each new user account for that organization. So an Organization should only be created for clusters of users from the same organization. For individual users, the Affiliation field captures roughly the same concept but doesn’t give the privilege of creating new users.

Do you still need one or more Organizations created? If so I can do that if you let me know which ones to create.

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks for your answer.
Ok than I misunderstood this. Sorry. No we do not need to create new organizations anymore.