How to find the full list of pending sightings after bulk imports?

What Wildbook are you working in?

• zebra codex

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?

• After a bulk import, I would love to keep working on the whole list of pending sightings, yet I can’t find a link to it from my home page. I can only see 20 pending sightings in the home page.
  • I think it is better to send pictures taken in earlier dates to identification before those in later dates. Yet the 20 pending sightings are with the latest dates. I need the full list to start from the beginning.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @xie.bing

If you click on the Sightings button from the top of Zebra Codex and then click on Explore sightings from the menu without typing anything in, it should display the most recent 100 sightings.

From there you can adjust the range of the sighting dates in the left navigation and then click on the arrow next to any of the column titles to update the sort order.

Hi @Anastasia ,

Thanks for your response. Yet I can only find sightings, but no pending sightings.

Sincerely,
Bing

Thanks for confirming! Let me look into this a little more and I’ll get back to you.

Hi @xie.bing, thanks for your patience!

I just confirmed with my team that the pending sightings on the Codex profile are currently limited to the 20 most recent ones with no way to search for others beyond that. :pensive:

However, we’re currently working on fixing that so that all pending sightings will be searchable by the end of Q1.

Great, thank you!

Sincerely,
Bing