ID Matches for Grevys zebra 'failed'

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Codex

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Micrososft

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) Researcher

What happened? This is what I received instead of the usual ID matches.

Step <Progress(guid=a9cd4c02-953e-4dda-aec2-cf074064b70f, description=‘Sage identification for Annotation UUID(‘3628b20f-c590-49d1-9708-3f4917d49184’)’, status=failed, percentage=95, eta=5.0, active=False, complete=False, skipped=False, failed=True, skipped=False, created=2023-10-12 11:35:59.016492, updated=2023-10-12 13:59:50.463944)> failure: ‘(“Connection broken: ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer')”, ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))’

What did you expect to happen? 7 Grevys Zebra were loaded to the system and I expected to see whatever matches were available.;

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Rowena Can you post the link to the Sighting you couldn’t load matches for?

Ah, nevermind. I was able to see what’s happening. Let me see if this is related to the current WBIA outage that’s in the forum banner.

Hi @Rowena

I checked through your recent Sightings only only saw this error on one of them. I re-ran ID on it (from the “…” menu above the Animals tab), and it appears to be processing normally.

If you see this error again in any of your other Sightings, re-running ID on it should get it working correctly. If you still see an error after re-running identification, let me know so I can investigate further.