What Wildbook are you working in?
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
- I have loaded 6 images of two specific Salamander individuals
- 3 of each
- match results for all images returns
Image Analysis has returned and no match was found.
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
- all images can be found at the url
- the first three should match
- the second three should match
- none of them match
- am I doing something wrong?
- are these images not able to match?
- how to improve my results?
My understanding is that Image Analysis compares your newly uploaded encounter images against previously confirmed individuals in the database, not against each other.
that is very interesting,
is there a way that I can compare the images against each other?
Let me see what I can find out for you and I’ll follow up. I’m still learning about the details of Wildbook myself. Thanks for hanging in there!
thanks for all of your effort,
your doing a great job,
take as much time as it takes
I have received an email from Jason Holmberg with very helpful advice
For this bulk import, please set column Encounter.genus to Salamandra (with the capital S) and Encounter.specificEpithet to salamandra.
I did this and I got good results I think
Thanks for the continued assistance
Glad to hear it! Thanks for following up.