Images are not being detected/annotated

What Wildbook are you working in?

Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?

2,335 photos have not been detected / annotated and therefore do not appear when running a match. The photos were uploaded by date taken in sets of less than 400. Is there any way the photos can be annotated on your end, or will I have to go through and annotate every photo manually? Any advice on how to fix this is greatly appreciated as this is a massive chunk of our data.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

When opening any unidentified encounter, I am met with a message stating “Still waiting for detection. Refresh to see updates.” This condition never changes despite giving it time and refreshing. Problem has persisted for a couple of weeks now.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @UR-Stelle

Apologies. I don’t know what happened in early August that caused these to stall. I have sent all through detection, and they can all now be matched. I am also sending each bulk import through ID one at a time to get you the ID results. I will update here when they have all been through ID as well.

Thank you,
Jason

1 Like

Jason,

Thank you so much for fixing my problem! I can see that all the photos are annotated now. I really appreciate your help.

1 Like