Images stuck in detection and I can't manually annotate

What Wildbook are you working in?
GiraffeSpotter

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
The images are ‘still awaiting detection’. These images were submitted months ago - and other images have since gone through the detection process - so I don’t suspect that they are stuck in the queue somewhere. When I attempted to circumvent the delayed detection issue with manual annotations, the system won’t allow me to make any annotations.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Go to the Uganda → Kidepo site and inspect any of the encounters that are still unassigned.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @mbrown

It doesn’t look like the bulk import this encounter is from was ever sent to detection after it was uploaded. I’ve sent this import to detection. Let me know if these don’t progress and I’ll take a look again.

It looks like detection is stuck and restarting hasn’t helped. I need more time to figure out why it won’t start detection.

@mbrown It looks like these are all missing the taxonomy, which is why detection can’t run and manual annotation is blocked. I’m sorry I missed that earlier.

If you still have the original spreadsheet, it’ll be easiest to delete this import and re-import the updated spreadsheet to include the taxonomy.

If you don’t have the original spreadsheet available, you’ll need to manually update the taxonomy on each encounter and then I can re-send the bulk import to ID.

Aha. Thanks for the clarification. I’ll get this squared away then.

1 Like