Internal Server Error in Data Submission for Internet of Turtles

Good evening,

Since, yesterday there has been an issue when submitting an encounter I get a HTTP STATUS 500? Internal Server Error for the Internet of Turtles. This happens for any encounter I try to submit and is present also when my colleagues try to submit an encounter.

Please find attached a screenshot.

Thank you for your help and support,
Lina

Hi @linaelsayed03

We have restarted the server, and this issue should be resolved. It is one we have seen on two other Wildbooks, and while a simple restart resolves it, we want to fix it. We are tracking this as ticket WB-1899.

Please let me know if you see this again, and we’ll keep digging and work on a long-term fix.

Thank you,
Jason

@MarkF @jon

Hi @jason ,

Thank you so much. Just checked it is working. I will update you if it comes up again.

Thank you for your quick reply and support,
Lina

Good afternoon @jason ,

The submission form was working fine but just went down. I receive the same error message, I have attached the error file below if it is of any help.

Thank you again for all your help and support.
Best regards,
Lina

Hi @linaelsayed03

We are leaving the server in its current state for another 24 hours to allow the engineering team to look at this Monday. We have already found a likely root to the issue, so we do expect resolution soon.

Thanks,
Jason

Hello @jason

No worries at all, thank you for your help.

Best,
Lina

Hi @linaelsayed03

We are still tracking down this issue. We restarted the server with some new monitoring code to help us better identify the issue. But after several attempts, we have not been able to reproduce the issue on the restarted server.

Do you mind continuing to use the system and letting us know when you hit the issue again? We can then check the output of our monitoring.

Thank you!
Jason

1 Like

Hi @jason
Sure, I would be happy to.

Thank you for your help and support,
Lina

1 Like

Hello @jason ,

I hope you are well. Just wanted to let you know that although it has been working amazingly the server just gave me the same error. Please find attached below a copy of it.

Have a great day and thank you for all your work,
Lina

This has been resolved under WB-1899.

1 Like