Internet of Turtles website crashing

Hi!

Definitely will get back with feedback on collaborations asap - just send out the invites yesterday, team will try it out over the next days.

Best wishes,
Stephanie

1 Like

Hello again!

Just a brief feedback: The collaboration does not seem to have solved the issue, below an example sent to me from the Lhaviyani account.

Kind regards,
Stephanie

A post was split to a new topic: Error submitting encounters on IoT

Hi @colin

continuing with an earlier response from this thread.
I have the same issue where I can’t assign an ID to an encounter from the public that matched with one of our encounters. Would it be possible for me to get those privileges for Hawaiian turtles?

https://iot.wildbook.org/iaResults.jsp?taskId=5f756a04-caa5-43e6-970d-affa18de20d0

Thanks for your help!

Hi Stephanie,

Can you confirm that the collaborations have all been granted not just at view, but at the ‘edit’ level? That step is required to allow ID assignment.

The should be solved now through roles however. I’ve gone ahead and added roles for all Maldives locations and assigned them to all the ORP Maldives users I could track down. You can verify your account has these roles from your user profile page, and also double check the collaborations there.

I hope this solves your problems with assigning ID, please keep me updated.

Thanks!

Hi @noaahawaii,

I’m looking into solutions for your request. There is more complexity because there are
multiple organizations doing research in Hawaii for IOT.

Thanks!

Hi Colin!

Please excuse the delayed reply.

Looks like that actually solved our problem and ID assignment works now - thank you so much for the support!

Best wishes,
Stephanie

1 Like

Hi @colin !

Any word on this yet? I’m hoping to start having citizens upload images from around the Main Hawaiian Islands to match with ours in our dataset and to be able to assign ID’s to them.

Thank you for the help!

Hi @noaahawaii ,

I’ve responded to you with some details about this issue in a private message. Thanks!

Sorry about the long wait. We’re going through our ticket backlog and reviewing unresolved issues.

Updated ticket link: IOT matching and bounding box issues · Issue #269 · WildMeOrg/Wildbook · GitHub

After a lot of validation work, we’ve confirmed that this has been addressed in other platforms, but it wasn’t reported in the original ticket. Are you still experiencing any of these issues in IoT?

A post was split to a new topic: Issues with match results in IoT