Internet of Turtles website crashing

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Internet of Turtles

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Mac OS 10.15.1

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Firefox 89.0.2

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) Researcher

What happened? IoT initially loads but when I run a match I can see the numbers for the matches but no photos underneath like normal. Sometimes the numbers disappear as a scroll down the page. After trying a few matches the page stops responding completely and will no longer load or refresh.

Lately, our team (ORP) has also been having trouble with annotation boxes taking a long time to show up or not showing up at all (waiting for detection).

What did you expect to happen? The match to run as normal

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? I’m not sure but all of our team members are experiencing the same issues with the page not loading at all or it stops responding after a few minutes or match attempts.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi, @Jill-ORP !
We’ve been seeing this issue and restarting IOT asap on our side as well.
The issue with IOT crashing is being tracked internally as WB-1736.

It does seem like there might be other issues that you’re reporting here, which we’re tracking interally as WB-1737. We’ve been noticing this in other wildbooks as well recently, so it’s possible that we’ve caused a regression with a recent update.

We very much hope to restore things asap!

@Jill-ORP or maybe @JoeRigby do you have a link to an encounter that’s still in “waiting for detection” mode, by any chance?
-M

Hi, I’m also using IoT with ORP and have been facing the same issue of numbers loading without photos, and then disappearing and leaving a blank page like this:
Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 15.12.57

Yesterday I also got this:
Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 21.43.04

Here’s an encounter that’s still waiting for detection: https://iot.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=05242815-1d27-436a-a2d2-7f943420730d