It seems there currently is a general issue with the IoT website.
In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Internet of Turtles
What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
- Submitting an encounter did not upload the respective photo. Occured for several ORP accounts, including ORPFelicite and ORP-Lhaviyani as well as general ORP account.
e.g. Internet of Turtles
- Deleting faulty encounters did not work (Error 500, or endless loading of the page)
- Exporting search results (Standard Format Export) displayed an error: Please let the webmaster know you encountered an error at: EncounterSearchExportExcelFile servlet
What did you expect to happen?
- Encounter submission with image attached
- Delete the encounter.
- Download standard format xls
What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Try uploading and/or editing any existing encounter.
Run an encounter search, try to export the results.