IOT matching photos to new individuals

Hi
My bulk import seems to have worked, and there was no matching found, because IOT is not used in my region (Reunion). However, I was wondering how to match the photos belonging to the same individual and give it a name?

When I view my search results, the name of the photo doesn’t appear, which makes it a little hard to identify my individuals and give it a name.

Does that mean, that I have to go through each line of my search table, compare the photo to my computer database and edit manually each photos?

I hope I was clear ^^’

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Is this the import? If so, It looks like the location ID was entered as “ES” instead of Reunion. Reunion was added as a description of the location. If you email me your spreadsheet, I can let you know exactly which fields to fix to make sure you can match without issues. services@wildme.org

We have three different search types (encounter, sighting, and individual). Which search were you using? Unless you’re referring to your match results page, in which case the original file name appears above the candidate photo.

Well I eventually figured out and manually entered the name of the turtle on the unassigned encounter. I did it for the individuals that were my reference for the latter matching process. Thanx