Is ACW's WBIA down? Queue died around 1am PST

Hi @Anastasia - it looks like WBIA went down around 1am. I’ve been on calls all morning so only just checked now. Could you please have a look and see what’s up?

thanks!
Maureen

I’m investigating now.

1 Like

WBIA was unhealthy and we restarted it. I’ve submitted a test match result to verify it’s processing correctly: Wildbook for Carnivores

1 Like

Looks like the test you sent has errored out. I also sent a test but no results yet: Wildbook for Carnivores

I suspect the 3500 queued jobs might have something to do with it. :sweat_smile:

Is that what’s been breaking the server? We’ve had a few outages now over the past week or so. We’re getting new bulk imports daily so the backlog is only growing bigger.

And for single encounters getting sent through ID, they aren’t in the same queue/lane as the bulk imports so I’m not sure I understand why your test encounter errored out.

I actually think I sent that match mid-restart. When I restarted the match a few minutes ago, it loaded correctly.

I don’t know about today, but last week, @jason reported that WBIA was healthy so I’m not sure what the cause was. If you still have weekly meetings with him, it may be worth sharing your concerns during your next call.

1 Like

Ah, okay! The error on that makes sense then, thanks. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for my single encounter to complete successfully. Hopefully I didn’t also send it inside the re-start window. And hopefully things run smoothly now and that backlog gets cleared without any more hiccups.

1 Like