What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Flukebook
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
My log in information does not work and still doesn’t even if I change my password
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
just tried to log in
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Yaly

Can you verify that you’re signing in with your Flukebook username and not your email address?

Hi Anastasia
I tried all versions yesterday but now it is working so maybe it was just a webpage bug
thank you!

but I get “Access Denied” message when I am trying to do an encounter search :frowning:

I just tried using my test account to match your Flukebook roles to do an encounter search and it loaded normally. Can you let me know which browser and version you’re using so I can test further? Additionally, you may also want to try signing in with a different browser to see if the same issues arise.

I know it should work as I did it many times before but it’s still does not work from chrome
it does work on Microsoft edge :confused:

Can you try deleting your cache and cookies from Chrome? If you haven’t done it in a while it can affect things like sites loading incorrectly or login issues.

If you’ve recently added an ad blocker, you may want to disable it for Flukebook. Occasionally, they block normal site behavior that isn’t ad-related and can also cause the issue you describe.

If you’re still having trouble signing into Chrome after trying these steps, let me know which operating system you’re on and which version of Chrome you’re using so I can keep researching.

I tried both of this things
I don’t know what is the problem and how to fix it
maybe try removing my admin rights and then adding them again? I don’t know…

If you can access your account from Edge, it’s not an issue with your roles. Which version of Chrome are you using?