Long delays for match results & ending up with an error message

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Running matching on various assigned encounters, including:
https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=607ca1a4-0117-4439-be42-83b294a395bf

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
Since the update to the system this week, a researcher is experiencing long delays when starting new matches and frequently gets an error result, forcing her to start another match again.

This is different from prior to the update, using the same wifi/internet connection & laptop.

@ACWadmin1,
We’re pretty sure this is going to resolve with the security update this afternoon. Are you also experiencing the issue? Will you be able to test at ~4PM PST today? If not, I can check in with you over the weekend and see if the researcher’s issue is resolved.

Hi @tanyastere, I can’t say it’s any slower than it was previously, for me but I can test nonetheless, before & after the security update. I’ll ask Jeanette to test after the update as well. thanks!

Jeanette has confirmed she’ll be able to do testing over the weekend and get back to us. :+1:

1 Like

Hi @tanyastere, performance for Jeanette has dramatically improved. Thanks to the team for the fix!

1 Like