Matching error "user unauthorised for encounter"

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
URL of match results page:

URL of encounter:

URL of individual:

Included a screenshot of the error message below

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
unable to submit a potential match, “user unauthorised”

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
When reviewing potential matches, I am unable to proceed past ticking the checkbox. Once the checkbox is ticked, I get a “use individual xxxx for unnamed match below” banner, when i click it I get “user unauthorised for encounter”. I am unable to request collaboration with the other submitter as no link appears behind the individual scores.

Edit: this happened again with another match:

Again a user that I am unable to request to collaborate with.

Hi @liv

Great match!

It looks like the matched Encounter:

is owned by Bianca Tree. To make their unassigned Encounter a marked individual with yours, you would need to have a collaboration in place in Flukebook with Bianca. Do you know this individual and/or do you know how to request collaboration from the Flukebook user interface via the Collaborations section on your account page?

There is more information about our silo security system here:

Please let me know if you need help getting the collaboration request out or don’t get a response soon.

Thank you,
Jason

Hi Jason,

I’ve given it ample time but after requesting collaboration, that person never seems to have taken action. Is there anything else we can do to confirm the match?

May I also ask if you were able to tell me their name due to your account privileges, or if I have overseen a way to find it by myself? Most potential matches have a name attached to them but this one (and a few others i’ve identified) didn’t.

Thank you for your help!
Liv