Matching Job not 100% complete

What Wildbook are you working in? Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? I have a project with 789 encounters. 98.7 % have been successfully matched. A few encounters however won’t match. When clicking on “Match Results” and “View” it says “Waiting for results. The machine learning queue is working.” I have tried over weeks at different times of the day but it never finishes loading. What could be the issue?

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @LauraGina

Without the links to the specific encounters you’re asking about, I can’t say for certain, but it’s likely that you need to start another match from the encounter page. When an error occurs with the ID process, Wildbook will automatically re-run it, but occasionally it does not restart on its own.

Try this with one of the encounters and wait a few minutes for the match results. If you still have issues, please post the link so I can look into it further.

Dear Anastasia,
thank you for your reply.
It worked now, I was too unpatient but waiting for 5 to 10 minutes does the trick :slight_smile:

1 Like