Matching of bulk upload stalled? Please resubmit or restart server

What Wildbook are you working in?ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/imports.jsp?taskId=6966e2c2-9bd0-4cb9-b9fe-9558bdbbe8ac

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
Good detections but either “no matchable detection” or unable to fetch results of matches

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Sighting Search 2021_sightings

Open Sightings and right click encounters to open them try to access Match Results for any encounters.

@ACWadmin1
@jason

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @PaulK

or unable to fetch results of matches

The matches are still running on the server. I see them moving normally through. I would let it run overnight and then check again. There are 350 left to complete.

I upgraded the import page on ACW to have some additional information shown, providing direct links to match results and a summary of what was found in terms of annotations…

“no matchable detection”

All images have completed detection, so the system is reporting these annotation correctly as unmatchable, such as wild_dog+tail_short_black.

So all in all, everything appears to be going OK. But there’s a lot for the system left to complete.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

I see all of these jobs completed, and the imports page now has more of a summary of what was found and links to the match results.

Do you think this issue is resolved?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason
This looks good, again I think I was jumping to conclusions when I was seeing good annotations (no +tail issues) and yet system was saying no Matchable Detection… basically because it was not completed running matching but when I looked at the log I presumed it was done.

Non-issue resolved…thanks so two beers now?

Paul
FYI @ACWadmin1
@jason

2 Likes