New account request

What Wildbook are you working in?
GiraffeSpotter

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
https://wildme.org/#/contact

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
I am trying to request a wildbook account, but can’t get to the page.

I would like to request for an account for our intern helping me uploading the Luangwa Giraffe data.

Hi @FrederikeOtten!

I’m sorry you had trouble requesting a new GiraffeSpotter account for your intern. Use the “Request an Account” button on this page and let us know their name and email address so we can get them set up.

Hi Anastasia, I received your email via mailchimp. Not sure if I can reply back to that email address. Yes Michael Brown tried to make an account for ZCP guest, but he said he was struggling. But if it is all good, then can you send the login details to Rianne’s email address please?

No problem! For future reference, you can reply back like normal to Mailchimp emails. I’ll reset that password on that account and send the details over to Rianne. :slight_smile:

Hi Anastasia, any chance you can help me reset both of the ZCP guests passwords? For me to use again in the future. Both of the interns are done working, but I forgot to ask for their passwords. Thanks.

Hi @FrederikeOtten, welcome back!

I’ve manually reset the password on both guest accounts. I’ll send you a private message with the details.