New Location ID

What Wildbook are you working in? Spotting Giant Sea Bass

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? Not an error. A request/question about adding a new location ID (let me know if this forum is not the correct place to post this!)

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? Need to update location IDs

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing? I just committed the addition of a new location ID in GitHub. In the past, we’ve needed to update commonConfiguration.properties, locationIDGPS.properties, and locationID.json whenever we add a new location ID, and then email @colin requesting the new commit be deployed to the live site. I see that the locationIDGPS.properties file no longer exists. So, now do we only need to update the commonConfiguration.properties and locationID.json files now? And, when we do add new location IDs, what’s your preferred protocol for us to request those commits be deployed? Thanks in advance.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi Molly,

This location should be deployed and available now.

Thanks!

1 Like