New orgs to be added to "Organization membership" section of user profile

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/appadmin/users.jsp?context=context0

We have multiple users coming on board for an organization and they’d like to be able to use the Org ID metadata filter in the Search > Encounters > Metadata filters > Org ID section to filter search results to only ones from their organization. In order to do that, I believe we need to get them added to the “Organization membership” section of the User Profile. I don’t believe I have the ability to do that as an admin, do I? If so, please instruct me.

If not, could we please get the following orgs added to the Org membership dropdown list, please?
T4C
CCF
EWT
WildCRU
WCS
LG
And could you change BPCT to BPC/WE, if it’s not too much additional trouble?

Thanks!
Maureen

FYI @PaulK

Hi, @ACWadmin1 !

Roger that. We’re tracking this under WB-1605. Just to confirm, do you want to replace anyone with existing BPCT values with BPC/WE as well, or just for any future users?

Thanks,
Mark

Hi @MarkF - great if it’s easy for you to do but otherwise, it’s just a few users so I can change them afterwards. thanks!

1 Like

Should be easy peasy.

1 Like

Hi, @ACWadmin1 !
This should be done!
Cheers,
Mark

1 Like

That’s fantastic Mark! Any chance I could add another org or am I too late??? It would be TUT…

Either way, thanks so much!!!

Maureen

Hi, @ACWadmin1 !

I’ve added TUT now, too!
Cheers,
Mark

1 Like

Awesome!!! You’re the BEST!!!

cheers
M

@MarkF, quick question - why is it not populating in the dropdown Encounter search criteria, under metadata filters? Oddly, I currently only see T4C:

Will it just take some time to refresh that list?

Thanks!
M

Hi, @ACWadmin1 !
I think that it only lists the organizations to which you’re a member.
I can confirm that it looks like you’re only a member of T4C right now. Would you like for me to add you to other orgs? If so, which ones?

Oh! Okay, I understand and it makes sense. No, I don’t need to be added to the other orgs thanks. And it was very kind of you to offer instead of just telling me to change it myself!

Thanks @MarkF

cheers
Maureen

1 Like