No annotations or match results 72hrs+ after kicking off IA

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin & researcher

What happened?

The user kicked off IA on Saturday (9 July) for the above bulk import and there are still no annotations (that we can tell from spot checking) or match results displaying.

What did you expect to happen? At least some encounters should already have both annotations and match results

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report
I think this might be another issue with the back end server(s) as it was recently for another bulk import: User getting errors instead of match results - #2 by jason
If that’s not the case and you need a copy of the bulk import spreadsheet, please let me know.

Thanks!
Maureen

cc: @lgigliotti

Hi @ACWadmin1

Species was set to “Crocuta Crocuta” instead of “Crocuta crocuta”. The IA pipeline is sensitive, and even that level of difference can cause it to think it doesn’t have a detector configured and ignore the images.

I am fixing in the database now.

Thanks,
Jason

@ACWadmin1

The database has the species set to “crocuta” now, and I have kicked off detection. Once the bulk import page lists all 147 images as having completed detection, please resend the bulk import to ID.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Thanks so much, @jason! Apologies for the error. I’ll let the user know.

cheers
Maureen