Im working on uploading data to Zebra Wildbook using the Bulk Import feature.
In some of my recent imports, I’ve noticed that even after I have sent my images to detection and the interface indicates that the process is complete, some of the pictures still do not have annotation boxes.
For instance, in import task 3684e8ca-f39b-419b-912b-9c816e9c5d7e (Wildbook for Zebras | Login) from earlier today, encounters 4d76687a, cf854545, and fda12397 of Grevy’s zebras do not present with annotations.
According to the information at the bottom of the picture (when you expand it from within the encounter page), the Detection Status is “processing”. However, this also happened with a few images I imported yesterday, and it never resolved.
This is problematic because it impedes matching, and though I can get around it by manually annotating the image, I was wondering if it might have to do with some sort of bug.