No keywords on any media assets in bulk import

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
In reviewing all of the ID’d hyaenas in this bulk import for accuracy (for PIE training) I noticed that none of the media assets had any key words.
Import ID: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

Could this be specific to hyaenas or was a change made recently that affected this?

What did you expect to happen?
I would have expected to see viewpoints listed as keywords

Thanks!
Maureen

Hi @ACWadmin1,

Keywords are importable in bulk import, but I don’t see those columns in your spreadsheet. What keyword values were you expecting?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason - I was expecting to see viewpoint keywords be generated by the system, as it has with other species like cheetahs and wild dogs. With cheetahs previously uploaded to the system, for example, I see viewpoints like front, left and right being added to the media asset. We haven’t been adding keywords manually to the cheetah encounters from the "08-"09 census, for example, but they’re there. I assumed they’d been assigned by the system.

Here’s an example sighting where viewpoints are listed in keywords: https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/occurrence.jsp?number=Census_08-09_2.CHEETAH_Original_4_MikevanTil

This is from an older upload done last year - was a change made since then that could have “turned off” that function - of detecting and applying as keywords the viewpoints in the media asset? I see it missing from other recent bulk imports as well.

thanks!
Maureen

@ACWadmin1

The detection viewpoint - > keyword mapping has been configured for spotted and brown hyenas. Please let me know if you don’t see this appearing after future detection jobs.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like