Not able to review encounter results for a shark reviewed by another researcher

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Sharkbook

What operating system were you using? Windows

What web browser were you using? Firefox

What is your role on the site? Researcher

What happened? In this encounter below, a fellow shark researcher (Simon Pierce) has added spots and assigned to an identity. However, this was incorrect so I reviewed, removed the identity and used lightroom to edit the photo to improve the ability to view its spots, then I readded the photo, and removed the spots that were on the system and re-did the spot mapping on the improved photo. When the photo gets sent for review it is not showing up in my grid queue - it is being re-sent to Simon Pierce’s queue. I think this is wrong and it should be showing up in my queue since I am the one that just did the spot mapping and requested the image to be matched with sharks.
Encounter is: Sharkbook: Wildbook for Sharks

What did you expect to happen? I expected that once I removed the spots and reset them, that the results would appear in my grid. However they are not appearing in my grid administration queue.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Log in as me, remove the spots, repeat the spot mapping and see if when you hit to scan results if it appears in my grid.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Sarah_Aus_SpotaShark

This isn’t a bug, this is the intended behavior. Because the Encounter is assigned to Simon, it will still appear as assigned to him in the grid administration, no matter who sent the spot map. This happens to me when I re-submit maps for users. I use CTRL +F to search for the Encounter ID in the Grid Administration page so that I can find the results when they’re ready.

Alternately, you can scroll to the bottom of the Encounter page and click on the links to view the scan results so you don’t have to search Grid Administration for the right one.