Not getting automatic email updates

What Wildbook are you working in? Spot A Shark USA

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? not a browser issue

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?

I am supposed to get emails anytime someone uploads a new shark picture and when it is assigned an ID or when it is matched. I am not getting any of these emails. I used to, but it has been not happening recently - at least since February

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing? upload a new encounter

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

According to our outgoing mail dashboard, the last time we would’ve sent a notification to you for an encounter update was back on February 20. Is it possible there may not have been any new submissions since then? I just submitted a test encounter and refreshed the dashboard and see that as the latest email we attempted to send you that got rejected.

Have you contacted the IT department for NC Aquariums? Sometimes companies and universities set up their email filters that prevent emails from ever reaching your inbox or spam folder. This could explain the indirect unsubscribe requests that you say you didn’t initiate. You can let them know that you’re not receiving any emails sent from ncaquariums.wildbook.org@ncaquariums.wildbook.org, mailed by mandrillapp.com and that you’re not finding the messages in your inbox, spam, or trash folders.

An alternative option in the meantime is to change the email address on your Spot-a-Shark account to one from a free provider such as Gmail or Yahoo and then send a test submission to see if the email comes though. If it does, then this is likely an issue with the email address and not your Spot-a-Shark account settings.