Odd post-ID match results

What Wildbook are you working in? Whiskerbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Bulk import: Whiskerbook | Login

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
A user has uploaded & run through IA this set of 100 images, twice. The first time, only 3 rows had links to match results in the match results by class column. The 2nd time, which is what’s displaying in the link above, there is only 1 link in 1 row in the match results by class column.

The bulk import detail screen had stopped refreshing when we noted these results, which I understand to mean that the run through identification has completed.

The weird part is that the summary section below the table has shown that there are 66 matchable annotations. It showed this number both on the first run through IA and the 2nd.

So if there are 66 matchable annotations, why are so few match results available (3 & 1, for each upload & re-run through IA)?

Related question - could someone please let me know which algorithms are deployed for jaguars - the species in this batch? For the bounding box detector & viewpoint assigner, that is. ID is HotSpotter, of course.

Thanks!
M

PS. I’ve asked the user to send me his upload spreadsheet; will forward it once I receive it, if it’s still needed.

We’re looking into some WBIA issues today. I’ll resend these to identification once we’re done investigating.

I re-sent this bulk import to identification and it looks like most of the encounters are starting to come back with annotations now.

I see that too. Thanks very much, @Anastasia . Have a lovely weekend!

Btw, when you get a chance, if you could let me know what’s being used as the bounding box detector and viewpoint assigner, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, All 66 are done now! Can you see if I did something wrong? I will go through all identifications and see how it looks. Then I will upload my other 9 x 100 images. Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:
Cheers
Øystein

Hi @oystein.wiig - I don’t believe it was a problem with anything you did; there appears to have been an issue on the WBIA server side which is now resolved.

As confirmation, the latest batch of 100 images have 77 matchable annotations and the same number of corresponding match result page links.

Thanks to all those who got this fixed so quickly!

Have a great weekend.
Maureen

1 Like

Hi Maureen and all, Thank you very much for excellent support! :slight_smile:
Cheers
Øystein

2 Likes

I haven’t forgotten about this. I hope to find out more by the end of the day.

There’s a jaguar-specific detector and jaguar-specific viewpoint labeler. Everything related to jaguars has its own model.

1 Like