In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Lynx
What operating system were you using? Win 11
What web browser were you using? Brave 1.6
What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
I think that I am not able to set up an organisation. Or at least I don´t know how to use it…I believe our Wildbook is outdated in these options
What did you expect to happen?
I expected to use OrgAdmin as less as is described in the documentation Org Admin - Wild Me Documentation
What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
With an org admin user 1. Go to Administer, then User Management.
2. Look for the Create/Edit User section.
Can you private message me your username in Lynx so I can verify which roles you have assigned?
Of course, I already did it! Thnaks!!
Thank you! I verified your roles are correct.
Just to clarify, are you trying to create a new organization or add a user to an existing org?
Adding user roles as
"* Contributor - users that access are limited to only submit Sightings
- Researcher - users that can manage their own data (Sightings and Individuals) and collaborations, match and merge individuals, and search
- User Manager - users that can create and edit users, and manage user collaborations
- Exporter - users that can export all the data they own and collaborating with
- Administrator - users that can manage data and configure the Wildbook platform they belong to
- Regions - users that can see all data related to the region listed"
I only can create orgAdmin - users with administrative access to manage the organization.
BTW, is possible to change the organization name WFF to WWF?
You should be able to hold down Ctrl on your keyboard (or Command if you’re on a Mac) while clicking on the role names to select multiple options:
Are the other roles not appearing for you in this section?
I can’t believe we didn’t catch this sooner Let me get this fixed for you.
Ahh! Was that! I didn’t find anything about Regions, Exporter and User Manager and I didn’t know where to look for them.
No problem; sorry for the confusion! The Wildbooks don’t yet all have the same role names so there are some variances across Wildbooks. I typically assign researcher, rest, and machine learning for new users.
I don’t have access to change org names, so I’m waiting for one of my teammates to confirm the typo has been fixed. I’ll follow up as soon as I confirm that’s resolved.
WWF should appear correctly in Lynx now. Thanks for your patience!
Yes, It is fixed! Thanks!!