What Wildbook are you working in?
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Here’s one example.
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
When I click “view” under match results within the Icelandic Pilot Whale Identification Project, the images for neither the encounter being matched, nor the possible matches show up (even after waiting, logging out and back in, etc.). It appears to be that way for all of the remaining whales to match.
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Go into projects, select the Icelandic Pilot Whale Identification Project, scroll down to bottom section where some whales have not been given an ID yet, click on the “match results” on the right side of an encounter, then click the “view” button.
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to email@example.com with the email subject line matching your bug report
They seem to be back now, so I’m not sure what was going on this earlier afternoon. So this seems to be resolved for now!
The problem has started again so I’ll put aside matching until I see the photos showing up again! Was good for almost half an hour before the same problem arose again.
Hi! Just an update - I did manage to get through matching the data by doing it in little chunks (3-5 encounters/matches at a time) and then stepping away for a bit each time the issue came up, but it seemed to be a reoccurring issues last week and on Saturday. However, photos loaded much more efficiently on Sunday so perhaps whatever was causing this has been fixed! Thanks again.
Sorry to hear about the trouble you had viewing matches! The queue was pretty empty over the weekend and I checked with the team to see if there were any updates made to Flukebook that might have contributed to the slowdown, but there weren’t any. It’s possible that the latency could be an internet connection issue on your end.
Thanks for the update. The odd thing is that it was happening across different internet accesses (at the university, at home, and on data). Puzzling. I have really predictable internet at home, so it wasn’t expected. I’ll let you know if I run into issues like this again. Everything matched really quickly and uploaded smoothly, so it was just loading the images when confirming matches.
Thanks for clarifying! Since we’re not able to pinpoint the cause and it seems to have resolved itself in the meantime, I’ve updated the status of this post to “closed” instead of “resolved”.