Picture book in Flukebook

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
I can run an individual search and it provides all 240+ of the whales we have in our catalogue at present. However, if I run a request for a printable picture book of these 240+ whales, I end up with 12616 individuals, the majority of which are not our individual whales. What am I missing in this process to create a Picture book of just the whales in the Victorian humpback ID project?
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
I run a search for individual whales in the Victorian humpback ID project. The search listed 240+ whales. I then click the export tab and ask for a printable Picturebook for an offline version of our catalogue. However, it produces a catalogue of 12616 whales from other locations, that are not the whales in our catalogue.

Am I missing a step in our processing of individuals/encounters?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @sue_mason

I’m resolving this as a duplicate of Flukebook - Picture book.

I’ve been working with my teammates on troubleshooting this but only just now realized I had failed to mention that in your original post. I’m sorry about that! :flushed: I’ll make sure to update it now.