What Wildbook are you working in? ACW
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
Bulk imports resent to ID taking too long. Will rerun with new location ID
The best way to achieve this would be to delete the bulk imports, update the spreadsheets with the new Location IDs, and then re-upload them. Detections should already be cached because the images have already received acmIDs, so that part should complete quickly upon reupload.
Please confirm with @jason that we cannot simply rerun ID against new Location ID by simply selecting from dropdown after he has run SQL to convert all encounters to new location ID.
This would save us a lot of time tracking down old bulk upload files and changing them.
Wildbook for Carnivores | Login [a total of 29 ]
Jason’s out of the office today, so I won’t be able to ask him about this until tomorrow.
So I have the details ready for Jason can you let me know:
- What’s the new location ID?
- Is it just the initial 4 links you shared that need their locations changed or all 29 of the imports from your search?
Thanks for the email, Paul!
I’m unfamiliar with the process you referred to here:
It’s not clear to me whether what you emailed Jason about fully addresses what you asked for in your first post or if needs to be done in addition to it. If the new location was available to select in the menu, you should be able to run a new ID on it without our intervention, right?
Apologies, this came up during a call with Jason last Friday. APart from the work they are doing on adding Mieuw ID for African wild dogs, I did want to isolate the AWD encounters for a particular organization/user to minimize the pool of dogs to match to as well as prevent the constant re-caching that HotSpotter does when any data changes (like new encounters being added by another user).
I assumed we had to change the Location ID in each encounter thru a SQL action but forgot about the bulk uploads having the old Location ID still until the weekend.
If it is as simple as adding the Location ID to the dropdown menu (after changing all the Location ID’s in the encounters themselves) then there would be no need to change the field in the bulk imports. If that will not work then I will change the field in the bulk imports as you have suggested, without deleting them.
Sorry for the confusion.
No worries; thanks for clarifying! I’ll work on this with Jason and update the post when I have any updates.
Thanks for your patience. Jason reassigned the location IDs for these and I sent the imports you posted here through ID again. If there are other imports that need to be resent to ID that weren’t in your initial post, go ahead and re-run ID on those.