Printable Fluke Book

What Wildbook are you working in? Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? Flukebook | Login

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? Only 11 out of 85 individuals show up when generating a printable fluke book

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing? Search → Individual Search → Identity filter → “Individual names contains: PPBD-” → Export → Picture book.
Problem: “Matching marked individuals: 85 (Showing only the 11 individuals with tagged exemplar images)”

I read similar questions about this problem from people using other Wildbooks. However, I am not sure if I need to manually add keywords (such as “Left”, “Right”…) to the pictures I want to see in my printable book. I actually tried with one individual but nothing changed. And I also read something about increasing the book limit. Would that solve the problem?

Thank you!

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

1 Like

Hi guys, I was wondering if there had been any progress on this issue. I’m still seeing the same issue as Paola.

Matching marked individuals : 85 (Showing only the 11 individuals with tagged exemplar images)

Thanks in advance,
Sue

Hi, @sue_mason and @PaolaLacetera !
I’m not ignoring you; just working through quite a backlog right now; I will get to this as soon as possible!
-Mark

1 Like

Thanks @MarkF Can you shoot @PaolaLacetera and I message when you have solved the issue.

We appreciate your help
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @sue_mason and @PaolaLacetera

I have increased the number of exported individuals allowed under the Picture Book export to 250 under ticket WB-1884. Please let me know if you anticipate larger picture book exports than this.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like