Restore a deleted encounter functionality - not working?

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Deleted encounter: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login
Tried using “Restore a deleted encounter” functionality in Library Administration: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
A user is cleaning up his duplicate annotations and is worried about making a mistake. I haven’t tried the “Restore a deleted encounter” functionality yet so we decided to try it. He deleted a duplicate encounter that he knows is good to be deleted and I copied and pasted the encounter number into the field provided to restore it via the Library Admin functionality.
I got a “Success” message per below (Wildbook for Carnivores | Login):

But when I click on the link providedhttps://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=9658dc77-6733-405d-a216-4e58fbc81604 (), I get this screen, which tells me the encounter is not restored:

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Maureen

Hi Maureen,

This is a known bug that we are currently tracking as issue WB-1534. Complexity increased on things related to the encounter and Wildbook is no longer able to restore them at this time.

We’ll provide and update when the issue is resolved, but be aware that there are other issues ahead of it in queue right now.

Thanks!

1 Like