SeadragonSearch- no encounters are being annotated

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? SeadragonSearch

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Mac OS 10.11.6

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) 87.0.4280.88

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) admin

What happened? since 16 jan 2021 no encounters are having images annotated, and some encounters are not saving images.

What did you expect to happen? Once encounters are submitted, annotation and matching should happen automatically. this is not a case of one missing, which happens, but a total failure since that date.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? just look at our unapproved encounters from that date onwards

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

We see the issue on our backend. We’ll have an update as soon as we clear the issue.

Thanks,
Jason

This should be resolved. We restarted the Image Analysis server and re-ran failed jobs.

Can you confirm?

Thanks
Jason

Thanks Jason, yes, all appears good at this end now, thank you. I’ll work through these in the coming day and let you know if anything else is odd. seems all good though, cheers!

Hi Jason, theres still a lot that haven’t had new searches implemented yet. I started doing each photo manually, but it would be much easier if you can make all go somehow in a batch? thanks, Nerida

Hi Nerida,

I pushed most through detection over the weekend. I found a few more just now (22) that hadn’t been through detection and pushed them through. You’ll still have to kick off “start match” manually as I don’t have a quick script to do that currently.

Thanks,
Jason