Seal Codex sighting search not working

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Seal Codex

What happened?
Yesterday (25th September), when I was using Seal Codex, the Freeform Location Filter was working perfectly fine. I was able to search and filter results without any issues. However, during the day, I noticed that this functionality suddenly stopped working as expected. When I tried to use the Freeform Location Filter, it became stuck on the “uploading results table” stage and did not provide any results.

This problem has persisted, and I have not been able to resolve it on my own. I rely on the Freeform Location Filter for my current work, so this issue is causing a significant disruption to my workflow.

Please let me know if you require any additional information from me to investigate this problem further.

Regards,
Piia

Thanks for letting us know, @PiiaMutka

We’re researching this now. I’ll let you know when I have an update.

Quick update: We’re still working on this and are still trying to figure out the cause. We continue working on this tomorrow and will make it a top priority to resolve.

I’ll share any new updates as I have them.

Hi @PiiaMutka

We restarted a few things in Seal Codex after seeing there was some higher than usual CPU usage in there yesterday. It seems to be back to normal today with our test searches working as expected. We’re not sure what was causing the usage spike, but things seem to have gone back to normal after the restart.

Please let us know if you still have issues with the freeform search.