In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Yesterday (25th September), when I was using Seal Codex, the Freeform Location Filter was working perfectly fine. I was able to search and filter results without any issues. However, during the day, I noticed that this functionality suddenly stopped working as expected. When I tried to use the Freeform Location Filter, it became stuck on the “uploading results table” stage and did not provide any results.
This problem has persisted, and I have not been able to resolve it on my own. I rely on the Freeform Location Filter for my current work, so this issue is causing a significant disruption to my workflow.
Please let me know if you require any additional information from me to investigate this problem further.