Several problems with Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook

What Wildbook are you working in?
Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
We wanted to import some large files. So we had to split the folder in four pieces, otherwise it was too big. Now the bulk imports need a lot of time for identification and detection. We are waiting for several days now and there’s no success.

We are also working on another project at the same time (638 pics) where the identification is working for more than a week now. We also have problems with the matching progress. Results need a long time to appear or it’s just loading for hours. If we match two individuals, they also do not get an ID. We have to do this with “mark new individual”.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @AlishaJung

Looking over the results:

This bulk import looks like it has completed detection and ID:

This bulk import has one bad image blocking the completion of detection:

I resent that image to detection, it completed successfully, and I have now sent the bulk import on to ID.

Hey Jason! Thanks for your quick help. So do i understand right, that it continuously has to say “identification request sent” although the identification ist already done?

Maybe you can do the same with these two bulk imports because they also stuck in the detection.

there was the same problem with an upload a few days ago. I had to remove all pictures and upload them new, but this is really time consuming. Actually there shouldn’t be any problem with our pictures, they where all fine before and during the upload.

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi @AlishaJung

The images for both of these bulk import were not successfully uploaded. Please delete and reimport each one with the corresponding images.

Thanks,
Jason