Snail Codex queue is jammed

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Snails.wildme

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Windows 11

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Microsoft Edge

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
User/Manager

What happened?
Two User/Manager accounts are working on importing sightings. AI annotations and confirming sightings have backed up. The backlog in the queue does not equate to the total number of sightings uploaded.

Sighting 6f9bcf46-7f61-44f1-8989-61cb7cf340b8 • Snails.wildme.org

What did you expect to happen?
In previous weeks we were able to simultaneously work on sightings without backlogging the queue.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Import a sighting and send it through for confirmation or identification.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Thank you for letting me know! I’m seeing attempts to re-run ID get stuck, too. I’ve looped in our devs and will get back to you as soon as I have an update. Thanks for your patience while we figure this out.

Jobs seem to be catching up again after a Celery restart.The sighting above seems good now with ID complete.

Hi Anastasia,

Yes the photos have gone through, but now the queue is up to 3,000+ jobs. See link and photo below.

Thank you!
https://snails.wildme.org/sightings/f1db7c29-d3e5-4d7b-87b1-217dff1f7510#overview

:upside_down_face:

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve given the devs a heads up again.

1 Like

Snail Codex got another restart. Your latest sighting link has completed ID now.