Sperm whale bulk import stuck on detection?

Hi! I’m sorry if this is a repeated comment - I recently uploaded 4 bulk imports to Flukebook on Feb 20th, which are all stuck on detection. I noted that there is quite a line, I juts wanted to make sure that they didn’t get stuck? Thanks so much in advance for your help!

What Wildbook are you working in? Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? I have a couple of bulk imports that are stuck on detection on flukebook

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

No worries! Detections shouldn’t take very long, even if there’s a long queue.

I clicked on the first few Encounters of this bulk import and saw broken images. When I clicked on them, it looks like they’re TIFF files, which aren’t supported in Wildbooks (see our Photography Guidelines).

You’ll have to use photo editing software to convert the images from a raw file format to a JPEG, delete this import, and then reimport your updated photos and spreadsheet.

Hi @Anastasia, thanks so very much for your quick reply! sorry about that! I just re-uploaded with jpg format, and they all have completed detections. Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m glad we were able to get you unblocked so quickly!