Stuck in Detection with 96/101 Complete

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
Bulk import is running through detections, but is stuck at 96/101 detections and won’t complete

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Bulk uploaded (all was well with that), then sent to detections. It went through 96 of the images quite quickly and then has stalled out not moving past 96 out of 101 complete. While stuck in detection I don’t want to manually annotate the few it missed incase this cases more issues.

Will send the spreadsheet your way.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Thanks for letting us know! I’ll post an update when we get detection running again on the import.

1 Like

Thanks! It was so close to finishing :slight_smile:

Your import completed detection and I sent it for identification this morning.

Awesome! Thank you so much. Is it fairly common for it to get stuck and just take a while to run through after that? If so, I can wait a few days before submitting a support request if it happens again - but I wasn’t sure if it needed to be pushed along on your end.

No, it’s not. I’m not sure why this particular one took longer than normal to get going again. If you see a bulk import get stuck at detection like that, let us know as soon as you notice it so we can get it back on track.

1 Like

Okay, great! Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Flukebook bulk import stuck in detection