Support - clear grid administration

What Wildbook are you working in? Sharkbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? https://www.sharkbook.ai/appadmin/scanTaskAdmin.jsp

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? In my grid administration screen I have a large volume of reviews that I have completed and there is no easy way to clear /delete. You have to delete one by one - a very slow process. Is there an easier way that we can delete multiple lines at once? Alternatively I wondered if you could help and delete all the approved matches for me that are in my grid administration screen? Its becoming very hard to manage with such a large volume to be deleted!

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

HI @Sarah_Aus_SpotaShark

There currently isn’t a way to select all approved scantasks and delete them at once.

I went to check the Show All scanTasks link to see if I can clear some up for you manually and Sharkbook is only showing my scantasks and not the full list of them like it’s supposed to. :upside_down_face:

For now, clearing them as they’re approved is likely your best bet for keeping this page manageable going forward. I hesitate to recommend this as a feature request, because I know the goal is to replace spot mapping with MiewID in Sharkbook. I’ll see if I can get a progress update for you later today or tomorrow.