Whiskerbook zoo test data deleted

What Wildbook are you working in?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?

I’m not having issues. I just went through and deleted the bulk import data for 15 people on the site who were using the program for a zoo test with captive snow leopard data as an experiment. The zoo data were the same 400 or so images with watermarks applied. I just wanted to let you know the data were deleted since the zoo test is over and we submitted the publication. I’m not sure if there is anything you need to do to purge the data from the system in the backend.

I left one account up for ofeldman, whose username and password I sent to Jason so he could check out the PIE matches were not performing well at one point. Although that data can probably be removed as well.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up.