Wild dog bulk import stuck in identification

What Wildbook are you working in? African Carnivore Wildbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
My bulk import is stuck in identification. It keeps saying queued. When I open a match it tells me: “attempting to fetch results”

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Bulk import: [“WBIDuploadJohnathanto be sortedpart 2.xlsx”] by Elke van Gils, from ZCP

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @evgils - we’ve had a high volume of bulk imports uploaded and being run through IA over the past few days. It looks like your other 2 bulk imports have completed ID and this one has just a few encounters left to be processed. There is still quite a high volume of jobs in the queue so a little patience and you should see your final completed encounters in this batch soon.

cheers
Maureen

Hi @evgils

There’s a pretty large queue in ACW right now. It’s currently working through 690 jobs. Your current ID progress is at 129 of 148.

If you see the Match Results by Class column with a link like “wild_dog_dark: completed”, that means the match for the encounter is complete. If it says “wild_dog_dark: queued” or “wild_dog_dark: working”, those are still waiting their turn to complete identification. You can see a detailed list of status definitions in our Bulk Import FAQ help doc.

Okay thank you @Anastasia and @ACWadmin1 . I just wanted to know if they got stuck again with and error as that was the case last time I uploaded this specific batch. But if it is just the long waiting queue I will wait for the batch to be ready.

Kind regards,
Elke

No worries! Happy to help. :slight_smile:

I’m going to mark this as resolved since ID on your import is complete.

1 Like