Won't let me add occurrence for four encounters

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Here is one of the individuals:

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
For the first few small bulk uploads, we couldn’t get the occurrence column to work. I went back and added occurrence for all of the individuals/encounters afterwards, but randomly four of them won’t allow me to add it even though it is already an established occurrence ID within the catalogue.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Went to project (Icelandic Pilot Whale Identification Project), then looked for the 4 individuals/encounters that need to be added to occurrence IC20190712 - see screenshot. Clicked on the “edit identity” button and it allowed me to remove the random occurrence it was assigned (as I had done with all the others). When I typed the correct occurrence number in the add area and click “add”, it doesn’t show the checkmark and nothing is changed, so the correction isn’t going through. I have tried going into the encounters also from bulk imports and individuals, but with the same results.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @ezwamborn

Can you email the spreadsheet from this bulk import to services@wildme.org so I can research this? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes! I can do this - sending now.

1 Like

I was able to add the Occurrence ID to the encounter you linked and also to:

Your spreadsheet looks good! There wasn’t anything that stood out about these encounters compared to the others. I’m going to mark this as resolved since the correct IDs are on the encounters now. I’m not sure what caused it but if you see this again, can you update this post and let us know so we can try and dig into it more?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I must have tried about 50 times to add the occurrences over 3 days. I’ll let you know if it happens again. Glad you could fix it!