Bulk Import Logs Not Available

What Wildbook are you working in?
Grouperspotter

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
https://www.grouperspotter.org/imports.jsp
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
We’re planning on removing nassau grouper images from our site and starting fresh. Everything was done through bulk importing, but now the logs are not even visible and we can’t delete them.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Looked into “bulk import logs” on site.
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi, @BTran !

May I ask why you guys are planning on deleting an re-uploading? The only reason I ask is in case there’s an easier fix than all of that extra computation.

Regarding bulk import logs, I’m seeing that the logs are only showing entries in the last month (which happens to be none for grouperspotter). I’m checking with the team to make sure that this is a feature rather than a bug and to see whether I can dredge up older bulk imports for deletion if need be.

I’ll report back asap.
Thanks,
Mark

Hi @MarkF,

So currently my group has sent a request to have our info updated in another post (Requested Edits to Report an Encounter page and Encounter page). I would like to update the metadata sheet so that it more accurately reflects the information for the images we have on hand. Which is why we’d like to essentially start fresh.

Some of the information we’d like to include isn’t currently supported on grouperspotter, I believe. We felt that deleting and reuploading with updated bulk import metadata sheets was more straightforward, although if there is another way please let me know.

Thanks,
Bryant

1 Like

Hi, @BTran !
Thanks for the context! The bulk import deletion tickets is being tracked internally as WB-1840. I’ll report back here when it’s completed.
Cheers,
Mark