Can't edit metadata on Individual page in Codex

Kindly check why am not able to edit metadata. Link below please

Oj22_117 • Zebra Codex (wildme.org)

Hi @Rosemary

I made this a new topic since it’s a new issue with edits not saving. I’m getting the same thing: If I update this zebra’s sex to male, it won’t let me save. I’ll look into this and let you know what I find out.

This appears to be a bug that’s only impacting Zebra Codex right now. Here’s the link to the ticket where we’re tracking it: Can't save Metadata edits on an Individual page · Issue #523 · WildMeOrg/codex-frontend · GitHub

A post was split to a new topic: Missing sightings in Codex

I have tried to edit, and it was successful.

A different one now in searching individuals. Am trying to search individuals and am very sure they are in Wildbook and it gives me no results.
Kindly try on your side.
E.g 03_045, OJ22_117, 07_264…and many more.

Great! We put in a temporary fix to make the edits save until we have a permanent solution for the underlying bug in place. I’m glad we were able to unblock that.

We have a ticket for this, too: individual search: partial search returns inconsistently · Issue #911 · WildMeOrg/houston · GitHub

I’ll add your examples to it. For the examples you gave, I can only get results to show when the entry is “0” or “OJ22_”

OJ_Is a short name for Ol Jogi
OP_Ol Pejeta
G_Genetics…and many more.

Some OJ22…are showing up and others not.
No individual from Ol Pejeta sightings is showing up

We’re seeing the same thing in both Codexes. I’ll update here when that ticket is complete.

Thank you! All the best.

1 Like

Ticket # 523 has been resolved: Can't save Metadata edits on an Individual page · Issue #523 · WildMeOrg/codex-frontend · GitHub

This ticket has also been resolved. Thanks for your patience!

I’m resolving this topic as all open issues have been resolved.