How do I restore this deleted encounter?

What Wildbook are you working in? SeadragonSearch

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? I only have the encounter number from the auto email: Encounter a1369355-3a40-42e5-b6dc-4050d80d28fb

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? I deleted it without meaning to!

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi, @NeridaWilson !

I’ve filed a ticket for this issue as WB-1882.

It’s currently blocked by ticket WB-1534 (see related community post here).

If having this encounter restored is super urgent and you happen to have everything available to you to simply re-created the encounter by submitting a new one and deleting this one, I might encourage you to use that work-around.

Otherwise, we’ll let you know when we have the fix for this request implemented!
Cheers,
Mark

Ahhh thanks Mark- I didnt realise that function was not working- we hadnt used it before. I dont have what I need to recreate it but I can ask the submitter to see if they still have the media assets to recreate it with. cheers, Nerida

Ok the submitter no longer has the data, so I’d still be looking to restore this one when possible, thank you! Nerida

Hi, @NeridaWilson I can pull up the image and send to you! Either you or the user or both should have a notification email with the encounter number, date, and location.

We can totally reconstruct this, I think!
I’ll email you the image asap, so look out for that!
-Mark

Thanks @MarkF, I have the image thank you but the submitter no longer had the original email notification. And I don’t get that with the ‘deleted’ notification. So if we can find date and check location free text box, that would be very helpful, thanks!

Hi @MarkF I have let this one go so dont worry, feel free to resolve, thanks Nerida

1 Like

Hi, @NeridaWilson !
Thanks for the follow up! Apologies that none of us had the bandwidth to see whether we could sleuth our way to a date and location.

-Mark