IOT Export Length Data

What Wildbook are you working in? IOT

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? Internet of Turtles

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? Exporting the data using the standard format seems to work fine but there is some data missing for the carapace lengths.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing? Encounter Search > Select Red Sea Turtles Project in Metadata > Export in Standard Format

(I also tried to the same thing but I added a filter during the encounter search that the carapace length should be equal or larger than 1 and it gave me sheet with around 1600 rows (compared to 5000 something rows previously) however the data in the carapce length column is still missing and appearing only for 20 something rows).

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @linaelsayed03
I’m going to close this since it’s a duplicate of Missing Information when using Excel Format to Export Search Results. I’ll link this there so we can reference this post if needed.

1 Like