Koala annotation and parts

What Wildbook are you working in?
I believe it is currently called Koala Viability.

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
http://104.42.42.134:5008/turk/detection/?gid=543&imgsetid=None&refer=dHVyay9hbm5vdGF0aW9uLz9haWQ9MyZyZWZlcj1kbWxsZHk5aGJtNXZkR0YwYVc5dWN5OF9aMmxrUFRVME13PT0mYWlkPTM=&refer_aid=3

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
I am practising putting bounding boxes around koala images, and before I keep going, I’d like to clarify how best to separate annotation boxes of the entire koala, from what I think should just be identifiable areas for pattern matching. There are two areas on koalas that I think could help: one is the nose; the other are the spots commonly on koala rumps (spotty botties!). I can’t seem to be able to change the designation of, for example, the nose area as a “part”, but I notice in Colin’s example this has been done. Apologies for such a noob question!

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
I can draw multiple bounding boxes on an image, starting with the entire koala, and then specifically around the nose and rump, but I can’t designate the latter as “parts”, which I believe would be the correct designation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am seriously so excited about this project!

Cheers,

Rob

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

A post was merged into an existing topic: Koala Viability Support Thread